Non-Alcohol Hypochlorous Acid Sanitising Spray for hands and all surfaces 100ml

Non-Alcohol Hypochlorous Acid Sanitising Spray for hands and all surfaces 100ml

This product contains Hypochlorous Acid as the active ingredient. Hypochlorous Acid if one of the most effective known biocides, which is the same chemical that can be generated by our immune system to kill virus, bacteria, and other organisms. Hypochlorous Acid is neutral charge and not repelled by bacteria. It can easily penetrate the cell wall as well as the cell membrane and destroy it with strong oxidation, remove the biofilm and prevent the formation of bacteria. Through this process, Hypochlorous Acid can kill bacteria, fungi, viruses and spores. 


ZK sanitising water is a revolutionary 100% natural cleansing water that kills 99.9% of bacteria in seconds. Simply spray onto any surface and it is sanitised. There is no need to rinse nor wipe, and can be used on any surface and even on the body. The water provides the base for it to be highly effective as a cleanser, the only other ingredient, a natural acid (hypochlorous acid) that is produced in the human body to fight bacteria and germs, provides its antibacterial properties. The 100ml bottle of the sanitising spray is great for use anytime and anywhere.


The advantages of the products: 

  • Strong penetration power

  • Strong bactericidal ability - 99.99%

  • Rapid sterilization in seconds

  • Non-toxic, Non-irritating

  • Broad spectrum

  • Safe, No residue

  • Low corrosion


Product details 

Net weight: 100ml

Ingredients: Hypochloric Acid, Water.

Nature: Colorless and non irritation liquid

PH Value: 5.0-6.5

Effective Chlorine Concentration: 20-80ppm

  • Other Information

    Directions: Do not dilute. Liberally spray onto dirt-free hands, skin or other surfaces to be sanitised. No need to wait, wipe or rinse. 

    Safety Warning: Store out of direct sunlight below 25C, or in a refrigerator. Do not mix with other products. Do not transfer the contents into other containers. Do not drink or swallow. The natural acid can corode aluminium and aluminium alloy surfaces. Do not use as a medicine.